Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We Finally Have a Girl!

Okay, so maybe WE don't exactly, but this is a HUGE deal for us because we haven't had a baby girl in our family in the last 6 babies. We're thrilled that my little brother Scott and his wife Jenna had the CUTEST baby girl last night. Little Eva Dixie Jameson was born Jan. 27th, 2009 at 8:22pm by c-section. She was 4 1/2 weeks early, but she's doing amazingly well. You'd never even know she was a preemie other than being super tiny. She weighed 5 lbs. 1.8 oz and was 18 inches long. She's now out of the ICU and doing well. I was lucky enough to be able to be at the hospital when she was born so I got a quick peek at her while she rode the elevator up the the NICU. She was just a tiny face in a bundle of blankets. She looks a little like Jameson. Here are the pics I got of them. Congrats to Scotty & Jenna!Little baby Eva Dixie Jameson. Such a cutie!
Little Eva's entourage following her up to the NICU.The proud daddy and his little girl. Their first picture together.

The new parents...sleep deprived and all. Love you guys!Baby Eva. What a cutie!

4 comments:

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

Congrats!! Your sooo lucky! Were having our 3rd boy, our third charm didnt come out so charmmy. Congrats again!! :)

Missy said...

At first I thought you were making an announcement! She is so cute, and I love her name too. Congrats on getting a niece. I hope she is able to leave the NICU soon:)

Lysa said...

Congrats on your new niece and to Scott & Jenna! Looks like a cutie under all those blankets!

Emily said...

I love new babies, cute pictures! So happy for your brother. Our family has a lot of boys too - so we always are really excited when a new little girl arrives. :)