
I can't believe my little tank is 1. Today is Alex's birthday and while we can't believe it's already been a year, I can't remember life without him. I'm so grateful for our sweet little boy. He really is a very happy and fun-loving little boy. He does still have 2 feelings and they are extremely happy and raging mad. There is no transition between the two and sometimes we even have to look at him because he sometimes makes the same noise for both being happy and sad. He's getting so big. He's about 22 lbs (I think, haven't been to the dr yet) and still not very tall, so he's our adorable little tank. I love that he's so different from Jameson. I love his sweet little personality. He loves to play. He thinks he just as big as Jameson so he follows him everywhere and wants to play with him all the time. He's even started to get the best of Jameson when "it's Nacho time". It hilarious! He's got the most joy filled laugh that can't help but make you feel happy even on the worst of days. He has recently discovered a love of books. He also loves when other people sing. He claps along whether it be to a song on the radio or a primary song we're singing. He still LOVES to play Pat-a-cake. He's learning how to play Peek-a-boo, which is REALLY funny because he can't always find his eyes so he finds his ears or the top of his head instead. He still isn't walking, but he can stand all alone (he's been able to for a couple of months) and he's the fastest crawler I've ever seen. He just a big chicken and won't try to take a step. He still really likes to be snuggled to sleep and I love to snuggle him especially since he's so "squishy" as Jameson says. He says a few words now. They are: Yeah, Whoaw, Wow, Papa, Mama, Hi and Bye-bye (with a two-handed wave), and Mmmmm while he's eating. He also just learned how to fold his arms for prayers. It's so darn cute! I'm so grateful to the Lord for entrusting him to us to teach him, and so we can learn and have fun together. I hope I can teach him all he needs to learn to be happy. I love you My Little Alex Boy. I'm so glad you are a part of our family. Happy Birthday little boy! I love your guts!

Here's his version on Peek-a-boo. (he gets a little closer in the bottom one) Isn't he just adorable! I just want to squish those soft little chubs. I love that I finally have a chubby baby!

3 comments:
That's the CUTEST peekaboo I have ever seen! Happy Birthday little guy!!!
Happy Birthday cute little boy! We love your guts too!
Yeah!! He is such a doll! I thought about him multiple times yesterday, but needless to say-- it was crazy and I never got to the phone...I think he'll forgive us! Happy B-day!
Post a Comment