11 years ago
Monday, February 15, 2010
Slumber Party with the Allen cousins
This weekend we got to have my sister Stacy's kids over for a slumber party on Sat night so they could head out of town for the weekend. The boys had a FABULOUS time & Jameson is still convinced that Isaac is coming back to "sleep for a long time" at his house. Here are just a few highlights.
Of course there was lots of dressing/playing transformers. Here's Jameson as Bumblebee & Isaac as "the good Megatron". We didn't want them fighting each other so they went around fighting imaginary bad guys so they could both be good guys.
After a long day of playing it was time for a tubby. I'm not sure how we crammed them all in the tub at the same time, but they thought it was great! Klint would wash & then hand them out to me so I could get them dressed. It was a pretty good system, but I have a whole new respect for people who have twins & 2 sets of twins.
After everyone was bathed & dressed it was into the boys' room for a story by read by Uncle Klint.
We only have a toddler bed & a crib, so when I said it was time for bed they all thought they were going to sleep in Jameson's toddler bed. It made a little fun before bed. I thought this picture was cute.
Then of course we had to get our last sillies out with some funny face making. Then it was off to bed. The next day we went to church & the boys were so good. We didn't have to take any of them out of Sacrament meeting. That doesn't mean I heard much, but that's ok. We just hope all our shushing of the boys made it possible for some one else to hear. This was only our 4th time in the ward since the move, so I thought it was pretty funny when a woman came up to me and asked me if I had 2 sets of twins or if I'd just been pregnant for 5 years straight. I was very happy to set her straight. It was a great time for us. We were so happy to have them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun party. Aren't they lucky to have cousins so close!
It means so much to see that my boys were happy and having fun! Thanks again for everything! You guys are the best.
Post a Comment