We knew when we bought this house there was A LOT that we wanted to do to make it our own. (Not to mention the walls were so dirty we are really better off repainting the whole inside than trying to spend hours cleaning them, cause they won't really get that clean) Well, after almost 2 months of living here we've finally finished one room! Hallelujah!!!! (We've done more painting, but nothing else is completely finished yet)
Here's the before....
The view of the living room from the front door
The view of the living room from the kitchen.
Here's the after......
From the front door
Here's the after......
I've decided that it's hard to get a good picture of a whole room. These pics make it look much smaller & crowded than it really is. I'm really happy with how it turned out, but I'm still too exhausted to finish another room right now. My painting arm needs a break. I'm going to stick to small projects this week. Heaven knows I have a lot of them to do, not to mention laundry, unpacking more boxes & cleaning this house. There's a lot to do, but I'm still thrilled to wake up in this beautiful house every day, and feel so blessed to have had the Lord put this in the plans for us. We love it!
14 comments:
Absolutely love it!!!!!
Looking good! Give us a call if you need some help.
It looks great! You've got some mad decorating skills!
I am going to have to call you when we move for decorating ideas. The house looks great!! I'll let your painting arm get rest though. I think we can cover that ourselves :-)
Your home looks wonderful!! Where did you move to?
It looks AWESOME!!!! I know how your arm feels painting HURTS!
Wow good work! It looks AMAZING!!! It looks like it should be from a magazine! I have a hard time putting it all together, (like coordinating colors and accents) and I have a hard time convincing myself that I am an adult and can have sophisticated things! Looks great! Where is your house again?
What an amazing before and after shots. You have done a wonderful job! We're so happy for you. I never got over that feeling of waking up feeling happy and blessed to live in our house. I'm sure that I will really feel that way when we get home too.
It's so warm and inviting. Just gorgeous!
Corinne....It looks great! Good job!
It looks great! I need to make a trip out to see how it looks in person now! :)
Looks fantastic!! Can't wait to see it in person and catch up :)
You did such a great job! I can't wait to come out and see it. Someday soon I hope!
Lookin' good.
It's BEAUTIFUL! I haven't been on in a while due to school and missed seeing pictures of it. Congrats on moving in.
Post a Comment