I'm not a huge football fan, I actually almost hate it, but being the miraculous Super Bowl that it was, involving the Cardinals I decided to almost jump on the bandwagon and watch to see how it went. Klint's cousin Jared and his wife Joanna had a party so we ventured out to Maricopa to their house. (Considering they've been married 2 years and we've never gotten out to their house we thought this was a good chance.) It was so much fun. There were lots of friends so the guys got to talk football and us girls got to talk pregnancies and babies. My boys were the only kids there, but they had a great time. They love our friends, and our friends tolerate our kids really well. Jameson has even adopted them as aunts and uncles (as if he didn't have enough of those already). We started the party off with a little Rock Band before the game started.
The game itself turned out to be a pretty good game, and I have to add that the Cardinals were robbed. Jameson wasn't quite as entertained by the game as everyone else, but he found other ways to entertain himself.
Here he is playing with drumsticks and 3D glasses.
During half time the guys had fun popping Jameson out of this bean bag into the air to see how high they could get him. It was hilarious! Jameson loved it and kept asking to do it. Here are some pics and a video.
Jared was the popper (above) and Jameson was the poppee (below) while all the other guys caught him.
Here's video of it. (Sorry about including the extra time of getting set up at the beginning. I don't know how to edit videos.)
After the game was over we were walking Alex around and we FINALLY got him to take a few steps. He's been standing on his own for about 3 months, but he has been too chicken to take a step. We figured out if we hold onto his shirt he'll take a few steps. Our little chunk may walk after all. YEAH! Here's a video to prove it.
5 comments:
I almost killed a do that way. I'm glad Jameson weights more than 10 lbs. It was a weiner dog.
I too think that the Cardinals were robbed. I still would like to know how much the refs were paid.
I wish we lived closer! That looks like a killer party! :) and a WALKING ALEX?!? He looks so cute on those chubby legs.
I forgot to comment on the one about Jameson's sharing time part, but Britt got asked to give the prayer this week. Can you believe our little boys are that old?? It's crazy!
Holy cow...never seen a flying Jameson before!! That crazy kid:) Yay Alex!! Keep it up big boy!
This is hilarious!! I love all the guys waiting for him to fly every which way!! Arent little boys the best, they get a kick out of the funniest things, and you gotta love older guys too...they always find opportunities to send you kid flying into the air. But whatever keeps the kid busy right?!
And I just saw Jared at the spotlight in Maricopa, and told Kameron he was from Snowflake...small world. haha.
Eric's response to that video... "They need to move out by us!". I say "AMEN, Brotha!"
Post a Comment