My boys are getting more and more into Halloween each year. This year they are really into decorations. I'm not a "decorate for holidays" type of person mostly because I'm not crafty enough to make them & I'm way too cheap to buy them. Since the boys are so into it I've started collecting things each year at the "day after" sales, but every year I get them out and realized I still don't have much. When we went to the Farm they had these little pumpkins for $1 and the boys thought they were so awesome. So I bought them each one and told them they could paint them to make them into their own Halloween decoration. Since Daddy missed the farm it worked out to be a perfect thing for him to do with the boys. Here they are painting their pumpkins.
I love the concentration Jameson was using.
Here are the boys with their finished products that now decorate our house. (They migrate to a different spot every day)
It's so cute to see them have so much fun with such a simple little thing.
2 comments:
Nothings better than homemade decorations. Remember the Halloween ones you,Stacy and Scott made out of pieces of wood. They're some of my favorites. Good job, Miss Crafter Mom. I'll be that the boys like those decorations the best too.
That is very cute. I need to do more of that stuff with my kids...but for right now, I will just enjoy your posts:)
Post a Comment