Sunday, October 9, 2011

Jameson

I sure have missed my Jameson since he went to school. He's growing up so fast and no matter how much I ask him to, he just won't stop this growing up stuff. This coming week is Fall Break so I'm SO excited to have him home with us. We can't wait to cram all the fun we can into this next week. We've got some serious plans.
School was definitely a big adjustment for Jameson. He really loves people so it was hard to be with so many new friends & not be able to play & talk all the time. (I'm sure that's very shocking to all.) He seems to be getting into a little less trouble lately & seems much happier now when I pick him up every day. One thing he LOVES is being "a San Tan Scorpion". He likes to tell anyone he can. We bought him a school t-shirt cause sometimes if they wear them on Fridays they can get some kind of reward. He can't wait for it to be Fri every week so he can wear his San Tan Scorpion shirt. They've also been doing some fun things to celebrate Johnny Appleseed & Christopher Columbus on their days (respectively). They made cute hats & Jameson has had lots of fun wearing them. Here he is wearing his 2 special hats & his San Tan Scorpion pride. I just love this sweet little boy.

1 comment:

Stacy and Derek said...

Ohh...how I miss that boy! I just don't see enough of him this year.