One thing that I worried about when I found out I was pregnant with Alex was that I wouldn't be able to spend the one on one time with him like I had with Jameson when he was a baby. When he was born Klint was still in school so everything I did had to be with both boys. It's made the boys really close, which I've loved to see, so they still both want to go everywhere together. As this school year approached I wondered how Alex would handle being without Jameson. He definitely misses his brother, but I have to say I've really enjoyed that our "alone time" has been at this age. He's such a sweet, fun, sometimes shy, funny little boy & I'm so glad I have him to myself so much these days before the next little one comes. What's really cute too, is to see how much he misses Jameson while he is as school. They are so excited to play together when Jameson comes home. I think its been a good thing for everyone. They recently had "school pictures" taken at preschool and they turned out so cute. Here they are.
11 years ago





2 comments:
Thanks for sharing the cute pictures. What an adorable kid! Could you possibly send them to me or teach me how to take them from the blog and have them bigger than a postage stamp on the screen saver?
I have also enjoyed having one on one time. However, I did think I would get more done only having one child but it is fun to just have little Allison as my buddy. I am sure you are probably the same way.
Post a Comment