Monday, May 17, 2010

I Love You Arizona

In Notations (the singing group I'm a apart of) we sing a song called "I Love You Arizona". Klint said it's his favorite song of the show. It's a very pretty song and after our road trip we were reminded of the inspiration that is our beautiful Arizona. Some people don't appreciate it, but it's got it's on distinct beauty that can't be found anywhere else. On our little road trip this weekend we decided that we will probably never leave good ol' AZ. Here are some pictures that I took on our drive. These are some of the views that helped convince us even though the pictures don't do it justice.

2 comments:

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Arizona really is beautiful. It is distinct, for sure. Nowhere else like it. Don't love how hot the desert can get, but sure love how it looks.

Rubalcavas said...

We've really missed it since we've been away!