Monday, March 1, 2010

Happiest Hairdresser in Town!!!

Okay, so I know my life isn't that exciting to deserve 2 posts in one day, but I just can't wait one more second to tell everyone that I am THE HAPPIEST HAIRDRESSER IN TOWN because I just spent $150 and got one of these.....(that's a dryer w/a dryer chair) one of these......(that's a shampoo bowl) and most importantly one of these!!!

(That's my wonderful salon chair.)

I'm SO EXCITED!!!! I'm still working at the salon, but I'm so excited to be able to have everything I need to do it at home. The room is still a long way off, but I'm prepared when we eventually get it done. For now...family, be prepared to have haircuts in my messy, box filled garage. Woot!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh that is so freaking awesome Corinne!! I am so excited for you that you can do a thing you love at home and get paid ALL the money! :) That's too cool. Wish I lived closer and I'd be one of your first at-home clients.

LBJ said...

Good for you. What a find. Wish I was there to have you work on my hair. It's pathetic. You really do have to meet me at the plane a year from today!!

mashby said...

That's great!! That definitely deserves that little "woot" at the end - can't wait to see pictures of the in home "salon". I am loving all the other pictures of the house - you are inspiring me!! :)

Jazmomof4 said...

Nice! That is cool you can work from home!

Pianamama said...

Hi Corinne! Thanks for your comment on your blog - it's fun looking through yours and seeing your cute family. Love you boys - adorable. And your house is amazing! So glad you're doing well. Good to hear from you again.