Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Frog

This week Jameson and I have been pretty miserable with our allergies. So far nothing crazy, but Jameson's asthma has been acting up so he's been doing breathing treatments the last couple of days. He's gotten to the point that he knows if he needs it. Last night he woke up about 11 o'clock because he couldn't sleep from coughing. He came in and told me he needed "a penguin medicine" (his svn machine is painted to look like a penguin and the case is a little igloo, thus the name). When I was asking him how he was feeling after his treatment he said, "Get this frog out of my mouth and make it go to the zoo!" We're pretty sure this is his take on the expression "got a frog in your throat." It was sad and hilarious all at the same time. Never a dull moment around here. Even if it is 11pm and you're up because some one isn't feeling well. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

4 comments:

Rocker Mama said...

Give the "frog" a hug for us! Our allergies have been nuts, too. C'est la vie!

Rubalcavas said...

What a sweet boy...I hope he gets better soon!

The Webbs said...

That is the cutest!

Missy said...

Poor guy! Atleast he still has a good sense of humor:) I was wondering if I was the only having issues with allergies this week.