Aunt Sarah is still in the hospital being induced. It's very slow going. They've been there since 6 this morning. After keeping in touch with them all day they said they'd love some company. We headed over for a quick visit because we had the boys with us. Jameson knew that the baby was supposed to be coming soon, but didn't give it too much thought. He and Alex just enjoyed playing/running/laughing around the room. After they'd made sufficient noise, and we were sure they were starting to drive people crazy I told Jameson to give Kam & Sarah loves because we had to go home. His response was this: Running over to Sarah he said "NO, I wanna babysit!" We just about died laughing. I explained to him that Sarah's baby wasn't out yet, to which he started to cry and ran over to Sarah and said "Take it out, PLEASE!" After about 5 mins. of crying and explaining that Sarah's baby wasn't ready yet, and she would have her baby ready for him to see tomorrow when we came to visit, he finally gave in. I swear this kid cracks me up. Sometimes I feel bad 'cause I just have to laugh so hard at him even though he's totally distraught. Gotta love that kid!
PS. Aunt Sarah please have that baby by tomorrow so we don't have to go through the trauma again. :)
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment