Sunday, December 7, 2008

Zoolights

My parents took us to Zoolights as the Phoenix Zoo on Tues. It was so much fun! The boys had a great time. I think my parents thought the kids weren't really that into it at first, but they totally were because they were completely silent, and if you know my kids it takes A LOT to get silence. They were amazed and enthralled with all the lights. It was great! Eventually they started talking and becoming verbally excited about everything, so then we knew for sure they were loving it. We even made 2 trips by the life size, talking giraffe they have. (a worker sits in the back with a microphone and answers questions people yell out and says funny things, it was awesome) Jameson was just staring at it with his hands on his cheeks like this.....
when the giraffe suddenly said "Hey Jameson, are you bored? I see you sitting there with your hands on your cheeks." Of coarse that made the giraffe his favorite part of the night. The whole way home he kept saying "That my favorite giraffe. He say, (in his deepest voice) Jameson, you bored". It was so cute. After getting our fill of the lights my dad took Jameson on the merry-go-round where he got to ride the tiger while Grammy, Alex, Daddy & I watched. Thanks so much Grammy & Papa for taking us. It was so fun to go with you.

6 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wasn't going to take Michael, but if both your boys liked it, he will probably like it too.

Malori and Jon Saline said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love the zoo and I can't wait till I have little ones to take!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I bet Britt would go nuts... we might need to make another trip down there!

Kimmie said...

I wanna hear Jameson's deep voice saying "Jameson are you bored?" So cute! I love your parents tree trimming tradition! Awesome fun! Also, adorable family pictures! Way adorable!

Nick and Ashley said...

Who doesn't like talking giraffes? Super cute, and love the family pictures!!!! LOVE THEM!

Emily said...

The zoo lights look like so much fun. What a great traditions you have too. Hope you have a Happy New Years!