I almost forgot...we also had a few family pictures taken by my wonderful sis-in-law Jenna on Thanksgiving too. Though it was quite the task, between getting both boys even looking in the same direction and getting Klint to keep his eyes open and only having about 10 mins to take them, I still think they came out pretty cute. Thanks so much Jenna! You're awesome! (If you want her number let me know) Here are a few of my favorites.
Klint doesn't like this one, but I think it's cute.
Here's the most normal looking one.
Here's my favorite. It's just so fitting of the boys' personalities.
8 comments:
I loved that last picture. I'm sad that you didn't get Alex's fangs!
Very cute pictures!
So cute!! Can I a Christmas card coming with one of these?
Those are very cute! You are looking so good!
Hi - It's Malori Saline from the ward - your family is sooo cute!! I think they are all great pictures!!
Awh... SO CUTE!
Great picts!That's awesome that she was able to get both of your boys to look in the same direction, that takes a lot of work!
Pictures are adorable!
How fun!! They are all sooo cute! We actually just had Sarah take ours last week-- it is sooo HARD to get TWO SICK kids to coroporate! Not sure if we can ONE that would work!
Post a Comment