With Alex being the little tank that he is, we knew it wouldn't take long for him to not only catch up to Jameson, but soon be able to overpower him. Well that time has already come. It actually started a few months ago when Alex learned how to knock Jameson down and just lay on top of him so he couldn't get up. Now he can pretty easily take things away from Jameson. This has caused some major fights lately, and I just don't know what to do. Alex is having a hard time understanding that just because you can take it away doesn't mean you're allowed to. Jameson on the other hand has become desperate and will do anything to fight off his brother. Unfortunately this means hitting, kicking and most recently punching him in the face. I hate to see it, but I just don't know what to do to stop it. I can't sit between them and referee all day, but it seems the second I turn my back they're at it again. I knew we'd probably have to fight this battle, but I never thought it would be at ages 1 and 3! I always say I love having boys, but this is certainly not the fun part. Good thing they're so cute or I might throw them both in the poubelle!
11 years ago
3 comments:
Those little stinkers! If it makes you feel any better, Topher and Maura are always in a fight too. Kids!
Oh no!! Crossing my fingers it doesn't start anytime soon!
I love every blog. I'm so happy to share these special little moments in the Webb family life. They will mean even more to me in the months ahead.
Those boys are so adorable!!! Keep sharing.
Post a Comment