Klint took Jameson to the Father's and Son's Camp out with our ward today. I'm not sure who was more excited, Jameson, Daddy, or Me. I love camping and Klint and Jameson don't get to spend that much fun time together so I was excited for them to have this adventure and just be the 2 of them....with the rest of the ward. I made the mistake of telling Jameson that he was going on that camp out in the morning. After all the stalling I could do he was ready and waiting with his backpack and puppy by 11am.

Klint had a test day Fri, so he got out at noon, but had a couple of things to take care of before he left and had a long drive back from Glendale. He didn't get home until about 1pm. They loaded quickly and were off by 2. I was impressed. I'm not sure of all the details other than it was VERY cold (luckily Jameson & Klint slept in the car), Jameson loved playing with the other kids and spent the whole night trading the glow stick we gave him, so Klint could keep track of him, for the glowing things all the other kids had so their dads could keep track of them. I guess that made for a pretty confusing evening for the dads. Jameson also want to go on lots of "hikes". He's not one bit scared to go charging off into the trees by himself. I think it was a great time had by all. As for those of us left behind, I worked and then went to pick up Alex and go to a "the boys are gone" party at Stacy Reading's. It was fun and I was feeling how late I stayed up the next day at work. All in all, I'd say it was a fun weekend. Here are the pics.

Jameson taking off on a "hike"

Jameson showing off his "trade" for his glow stick

Sleeping in the car, and it's still cold!

Playing with the boys.

Casey Robinson & Jameson having "races" to see who could trace the letters the fastest.

Playing the golf ball game. I think they gave him a little exception on how close he could get.

Playing in "the fort" with the big boys. (Nathan Harris & one of the Farrar boys. Both boys are about age 10)
4 comments:
How fun!!! I can't wait till Ranan is old enough-- heck--I'd send him now if I thought our ward had a Father's and Son...no worries about Friday-- we ventured into using a young women from the ward and she was actually ectatic to do it...go figure! (I'm sure we'll be playing soon with Lyss here again!)
Fun! I can't believe how big he's getting.
oh man Casey was so excited when he came to tell me all about all his "old" friends! Sounds like they had a blast!
that is so cute!! I cant wait for Kameron to take Porter!!
And, I saw your dad on the news yesterday!! It was funny when it came on. Bummer about the car though. Glad he got it back!
Post a Comment