Jameson has been dying to see "Monsters Aliens" since the previews first started showing up long before it came out. It looked cute and Jameson loves movies so much we decided to make it a little Mama, Daddy, Jameson date and take him last week. We figured we'd go all out and do the whole 3-D experience. The movie was really cute. Klint LOVED the 3-D thing (I didn't really care all that much), Jameson LOVED BOB, the "swimey guy", and I liked the movie, but I LOVED Jameson in those 3-D glasses. He was so cute. We got there a half hour early not really knowing if there would be lines, etc. and we should have known better. Total in the theater there were 4 families besides us. (my favorite way to watch a movie) Jameson put the 3-D glasses on as soon as we got them, and even though we decided to walk around for a little while before going in, he refused to take them off until he went to bed. They were so big on his tiny face, he looked adorable. Of coarse I left my camera in the diaper bag with Alex at the sitter's so I had to settle for a couple of pics when we got home, so we got some with Alex in the glasses too. Who knew the silly 3-D glasses would be the favorite toy for days. I guess we got our money's worth out of them.

3 comments:
How fun! Jada has been dying to go!!! Dad is coming down tonight to bring Grandpa and Grandma down to the Easter pageant and having a {sleepover with Jada}-- FYI!!
Thank you SO much for dinner last night (and lunch today)! Man we so appreciate/needed that. What a relief it was to not worry about having to make something edible last night you have no idea. Plus it was delish! I'm not usually big on shredded meat, but that chicken was great! I want to know how you make it :)
I can't wait to see that movie in 3D too!! Tell Jameson I said thanks for the movie review!!
Great pictures!!
Post a Comment