Grandma Webb was in the parade this year.
Jameson's favorite of Daddy's friends, Brett, came to join us for the parade and most of the day. Who needs kids of their own when ours won't leave you alone for 2 seconds.
It was all a little much for Alex.
After much running around to meet with friends and stop by the craft fair to see Carly's booth (very cute necklaces) we got to finally spend a little time with the cousins relaxing and running on G &G Webb's lawn, and a favorite this year of playing in the back of Grandpa Webb's dump trailer. Jameson loves to play with his cousins and will be so sad to see Vanessa's fam move away this week. (Good luck in NY).
Jada, Maura, Timmy & Jameson playing in Grandpa Webb's dump trailer. What cuties!
Ranan, Topher, and Alex learning how the grass feels. Alex wasn't really for it. It's so fun to have these 3 little ones so close in age.

We didn't go to the rodeo, but we did go watch fireworks with another of Kint's sisters Joele and her fam. Grandma stayed home with all the sleeping babies so we could take the older kids. Jameson loved the fireworks and kept doing sound effects to each one. I think he really liked that they made noise. (We've never been close enough to hear them before) It was so fun. I'm leaving out a lot of details, but it was a very busy, fun trip. It was nice to get some of us together before Vanessa and her fam move away.
9 comments:
IT WAS FUN! YOU HAVE TO SEND ME THE PICTURES OF THE KIDS IN THE DUMPTRUCK AND THE BABIES ON THE LAWN...I HAVE SOME OF YOU GUYS AT THE FIREWORKS!
Thanks for celebrating our anniversary in such a big way! ;) ;)
Corinne-
Finally got my blog up and running.
Hey girly!! How are you??
Life seems to blow on by & everyone seems to get older by the minute. Your kiddos are darling!!
Talk soon-
Tonya
www.lundgrenville.blogspot.com
www.lundgrenville@msn.com
Good times...How's Jameson feeling? Was the drive home any better?
It was loads of fun to see you guys and spend time with family. Fun times:)
That sounds like so much fun and VERY busy.
How fun. I want to go to snowflake one of these days for the July 24th celebration. Maybe we will make it next year.
How fun! I love pioneer days, usually St Johns is the same weekend as Snowflake, but they had off weekens this year. We just got back from St Johns last night from the 24th, and I will post about it. But dont you love that you hubby comes from a small town that has such fun traditions for the church! Glad you had fun, and I cant believe how big the boys are getting.
It's surprising just how much of our ward originated in Snowflake :) We were there from Thursday to Sunday and I'm surprised we never saw each other!
Congrats on the new calling! I"m way excited to work with you :)
Post a Comment