Wow! I can't believe I've almost gone a whole month without posting. We've been really busy having way too much fun with our family since Grammy & Papa got home. It's gonna be a busy but great next 5 months having fun together before they head back to be Mission President of the DRC Kinshasa Mission July 1st. Let the catch up begin.
While everyone was together we decided to do a few things to have some fun together. One day we all went to Jumpstreet. It was crazy and lots of fun for everyone old & young. It's hard to get good pictures at Jumpstreet cause everyone is running & bouncing around like crazy, but here are some of the best ones from our adventure.
Chandler, Dylan, Derek, & Isaac on the "Alligator slide"
Harley & Sunny
The older cousins had lots of fun playing some dodge ball.
The "big boys" aka the Daddys had just as much fun as the younger kids. They had lots of fun trying to squeeze through the blow up slides. Here's Derek & Eric.
Ryan
Klint
Even Papa joined in. It was probably a lot funnier to watch in person, but man we love that our guys and brothers all get along so well.
The oldest of the cousins Sydney & Rachael standing in triumph of the Alligator slide after the went on it even though it's really for kids 7 & under.
Youngest to oldest everyone had a great time together. Here we are playing ring around the rosey with youngest (Eva) & oldest (Papa) and a few in between.
It was such a fun outing. Thanks Grammy & Papa for taking us. 
1 comment:
That ginormous trampoline looks like so much fun I'm super jealous. Sorry, I'm way behind on your updates and I'm just now seeing this!!
Post a Comment