Monday, April 8, 2013

First T-ball/Baseball Season

 Jameson & Alex are playing T-ball & baseball for the first time. They are loving it. I am coaching Alex's T-ball team. He gets to play with Trevor & Isaac & Stacy is my co-coach. It's crazy, but he loves it & is having lots of fun which is awesome to see.




Jameson is playing coach pitch. He is thinking it is really fun too and is an adorable little ball player.

He got to play catcher for the first time. The gear was enormous on him, but he sure looked cute. I remember having the same problem all the years I played.

 Ryan's a little trooper. He goes & watches every game & loves to clap whenever anyone from either side cheers & claps. It's adorable.
 

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

Wow, way to go being a coach. I would have no idea how to coach them so small. I need them to be in Jr. High or High School:)