Friday, March 9, 2012

School Fun Run

Jameson is really enjoying the activities that come with being in school. Recently he got to participate in his first Fun Run. It's the school's fundraiser, but Jameson was just really just excited for the run. Alex & I went down to watch him run & cheer him on. I was so surprised how much he really ran. I expected them to start out running & get bored soon & walk or give up all together, but they did great. Jameson ended up doing about 15 laps & ran most of the time! He thought it was so much fun. Here he is running.
 After they finished their run they got a popsicle. I think that was motivation enough for him. Never get tired of that toothless smile.
 Alex was really happy to cheer for Jameson. I thought it was so cute how he went up and gave him a big hug when he was done

No comments: