I can't believe how fast my sweet Jameson boy is growing up. Today he gave his second ever talk in Primary. He did SO WELL. I was so proud of him. He worked so hard on it from the beginning. Earlier this week I sat him down & we looked through a book of scripture pictures we have to talk about the topic he'd been given. It was "Jesus Christ is the Son of God & He is a God of Miracles". I showed him some pics of Jesus doing miracles and we picked a few to include in his talk. After we'd picked, what I thought was enough, he said to me "But Mom, Jesus died for us." I was so proud of him for remembering that all on his own, and we of course added it to his talk. His talk consisted of 6 pictures he held up and had a sentence that he MEMORIZED for each picture. He practiced really hard all week on it and ended up doing such an amazing job. He only needed help on one little part. We were so proud of his hard work & that he did such a good job. Here he is with one of the pictures from his talk after church today. I think he was pretty proud of himself too.
Of course he is still VERY fun-loving. Here he is playing "Halo" with a water gun today. He just looks so old and grown up.
He's always my sweet little boy. Here his is having a snuggle with Daddy to watch their favorite show, "America's Funniest Home Videos".
11 years ago
1 comment:
He is so cute. We need to get together soon, I haven't seen you kids in forever and I have a feeling Jameson and Steele would have a blast playing together.
Post a Comment