Since we moved into the new house I've discovered some small things that make a big difference. Number one is the kitchen table. We've always had a kitchen table, but in our small townhouse we never had enough room to have it out where we could use it. We had to keep it pushed up against 2 walls in the kitchen so there was only enough room for the 2 boys to sit to each. Since we've moved into a house where we can actually use our kitchen table, and we do all the time, which is really fun. We had no idea how much we were missing. Here are some cute pics I took this week when we were just having fun at the table.
For his birthday Jameson got to do a "all about me" poster & present it to his class. There have been quite a few birthdays, so he was SO excited when he finally got his poster & it was his turn to do his. We had a great time sitting at the table together filling out the answers & drawing pictures of "noodles" (his favorite food) all over. It was just such wonderful time spent.
A few nights later I couldn't help but laugh watching the boys eat their spaghetti. It wasn't anything spectacular, just plain cute. Watching them try their best, in every way they could think of, to get the noodles into their mouth & getting sauce all over their faces. It was just so cute I had to take some more pictures.
Always learning
Messy smiles
I just love these little moments.
The other day while we were waiting for the carpet cleaners to clean the carpets at the old house I decided to take the boys to the park in the neighborhood for one last time. It was one of those wonderful times that the boys just had such a good time playing together and making each other laugh like crazy I took pics to document to myself that they do actually get along.
2 comments:
Congrats on moving - do you like your new place? Where are you living now?? Your boys are sooo cute!!
congrats on the new place! Where do you guys live now!
Post a Comment