Friday, November 13, 2009

Date Night

It's 10:30 on a Friday night and Klint and I are on a date and trying DESPERATELY not to wake the kids up. Before you imagination runs away with you I'll tell you why. It's called The Proposal. If you haven't seen it you should go out and rent it right away. We were seriously laughing so hard that (1) we were trying not to wake up the kids and (2) we were so glad we did not see this movie in the theater because we would have seriously embarrassed ourselves with how out of control we were with laughter. We had to keep turning up the volume because we were laughing so hard we couldn't hear what was going on. Just thought I'd share. I you're up for a good laugh you REALLY NEED to rent it. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Missy said...

That movie is SO hilarious! We saw it at the dollar theatre and people were cracking up left and right.

Q said...

Yea! Awesome movie choice!!

Anonymous said...

Haha! After that first sentence I was starting to wonder... I guess I know what we'll be watching for our next movie night. :)

CASSIE said...

I saw it twice in the theater...Drew hasn't seen it yet! I will have to rent it for him! So cute!

AUTUMN said...

TOTALLY TRUE! I had to keep turning it up too... that is seriously an AMAZiNG movie!!!

LBJ said...

OK So start making a list of good movies for when we get home. We are learning to like going to the movies, on our computer when the power is out.

Jennifer Tassainer said...

I absolutely LOVED that movie! And it's filmed in Marvin's home state of Alaska...soooo beautiful!