That will be so cute to compare to their real graduations (in a while...don't let them grow up too fast!) She is really good at taking pics! When we have kids I might be calling you to hook me up!!
We started our little family 8 years ago and things sure have changed fast. We have 3 little boys, Jameson (age 7), Alexander (age 5), and Ryan born April 2012. Daddy (Klint) is a Pediatric Physician Assistant, and I (Mama/Corinne) work as a part-time hairdresser and a full-time mom. It keeps us busy, and life crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way.
5 comments:
Those are adorable!! What a good idea!
Your boys are too adorable. I love these pictures!
Those pictures are adorable! It looks like they had fun taking them.
That will be so cute to compare to their real graduations (in a while...don't let them grow up too fast!)
She is really good at taking pics! When we have kids I might be calling you to hook me up!!
Those are SO GREAT! I love the transformers logos on Jamesons! Classic! Your boys should be baby models!
Post a Comment