11 years ago
Monday, November 3, 2008
"It's Nacho Time"
This is a phrase heard at least once a day at our house, and no it doesn't mean some one is hungry. It comes from having seen the movie Nacho Libre a few too many times. Jameson started referring to wrestling as "nacho-ing". He gives you full warning by saying, "I nacho you" and then he attacks. It's pretty fun to both watch and participate in. Alex has started to get in on the action too and loves it most of the time. Jameson does think he needs to strip down to his under ware in order to get the full effect sometimes, so this happened to be one of those nights. Once again I say...I LOVE HAVING BOYS!!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
ha! that is cute that he says it's nacho time. we rarely have an evening without a wresting match or two in the living room. but ellie is just as much in on the action as the boys are. i guess that's what happens when she has older brothers.
How awesome! Those are the greatest pictures! Too bad you don't scrapbook, huh? :)
That is so funny!! That is so cool he says that! He is a cool kid!
I need to borrow that movie from my brother so Britt can join in on the fun! He and Justin are always wrestling, so I'm sure he'd love to learn some of Nacho's moves. :)
That's so cute that Alex is getting into it too! He's gonna be a pro by the time he's 2 or 3... Klint's such a fun daddy! :)
Cute boys! It was nice to talk to you yesterday...sorry for scaring Jameson!
I love it. My kids keep talking about how Jameson "Nachos". LOL!! We love you guys!
"I Nacho You!" That is priceless! Seriously the cutest thing in the world!
Post a Comment