I just had to share this video. Those who know Jameson know the boy loves to sing. Lately he's started singing a song and once he gets to the point he doesn't know the words he just makes up his own. For those who don't understand what we call "Jameson-eese," I'll translate what he's singing in the video. First he started out singing Itsy Bitsy Spider (because he noticed it was raining this morning, that's also why he thought he needed a jacket & hat this morning) then he goes right into his favorite nursery songs, The Wise Man, and the Foolish Man, and Once There Was a Snowman (thank you to our wonderful nursery leaders). Then he goes into his own little rap about the movie Cars, or "be bast" as Jameson calls it (no idea where that name came from). Sorry it's a little dark. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
11 years ago
15 comments:
What a great little guy! I love that he can talk clearly enough that you know what he is saying. I'm learning "Toddler-eese" all over again.
SOOO CUTE!! HE IS JUST SO FUN! I LOVE THAT AGE!
So cute! Michael made me play this video over and over. I love the ca-chows in there too. Cars is also one of our favorites.
ADORABLE! He's made his music teacher Auntie very proud!
That was cute and I think Matthew understood the whole thing.
So funny. He sings like me when I can't figure out the words:)
Man that kid is cute. I am sure his dad is ridiculously good lookin.....boo-ya. He is the most awesome guy ever!!! word.
The phantom...
The phantom is Klint
I started watching that and Casey came running in the room and said "That's Jameson!" He loves Jameson! Cute songs!
First off, Klint is so much like Justin it's not even funny! I always get random comments that I know Justin is responsible for. :)
That's such a funny video! I was just thinking about how last summer we tried and tried to teach Britt to beat-box like Jameson... that Jameson is always doing such funny stuff!
Hilarious!! and so cute :)
Hi corrine. I don't know if you remember me but I knew you when I lived in Tempe (Jill Brimley) and now I am married to Kevin Burns (Mission friend of Klint's) anyways, we are going to be going to Midweswtern in the fall too for Dental school. Hope to see you guys there! Your kids are beautiful.
I love Primary Songs all mashed together!
So glad to see you bloggin. I love seeing things that we miss out on.
That was so stinkin cute! I bet he likes singing b/c of his mom! Does Alex always smile!? Cutie!
Post a Comment