For Father's Day the boys & I decided to take Daddy to one of his favorite places "the dinosaur museum" otherwise known as AZ Museum of Natural History. It was a really fun outing. I forgot my good camera, but thanks to cell phone cameras I still got some pictures even though they aren't the best quality. Here they are.
Here they are with Daddy's favorite dinosaur, the Raptor.
Putting together a triceratops puzzle
This is a new exhibit & we were amazed at how big the "flying dinosaurs" were
In the jail
Panning for gold
Here are some pictures the boys drew for Daddy. Here's Jameson's
Here's the picture of our family that Alex drew for Daddy. It even includes Baby Ryan (Mom is holding him) & the dog Ty, ("he's not spider, he just has lots of legs").













1 comment:
I like that your boys drew Klint a picture. Adorable!
Post a Comment