Our Valentine's Day ended up being pretty crazy busy, but the boys have been so excited about Valentine's Day and all the valentines that we still managed to sneak in a few things. The boys both had "Valentine's Parties" at school. Alex came home with this adorable Valentine he made "for Mom & Dad" as well as a bag of valentines from his friends he was thrilled about.
When I picked up Jameson he had this adorable valentine for us
which actually looked like this, (below) which was probably one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

After all the crazy business of the day we finally all sat down as a family for a dinner of heart pizza & traditional pink milk.
Followed by a traditional treats ring & run for our friends & then a little Just Dance 2 to work off our heart pizza.
Then the "Valentine's Camel" did a little ring & run with valentines for the boys.
They were very happy to find that the "Valentine's Camel knew they loved Batman"
and they're still asking how the Valentine's Camel knows where we live.
I've never liked Valentine's Day until the boys got so into it. I have to admit that now it is kinda fun to do family valentine's, make pink milk & cut their sandwiches into heart shapes for lunch just to see how excited they get. It was so much fun that when the boys begged me to make them heart shaped sandwiches for lunch again today I couldn't say no.
4 comments:
So cute!!! Gotta get myself a heart-shaped cookie cutter. My girls would love that.
VERY CUTE!!! I had great intentions of doing something special for the family and getting them valentine things but it never happened. Why a camel? I love the idea of pink milk. I hope to do better next holiday and next Valentines day.
I must admit that I loved every minute of Valentines when you were young. The pink milk and heart pancakes and writing your name all those times with you on your friend valentines. so fun. I'm glad you're having this great Mommy valentine's experience. Both cute valentines cards made me want to be back teaching preschool too. Glad it was so much fun.
You guys do Valentine's Day AWESOME!!!! I love Jameson's adorable Valentine! And I love the pink milk and heart shaped pizza and especially the Valentines camel! So, so, so, so fun!!!!!
Post a Comment